Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tuesday's WIP

This is going to be a Hello Kitty hat for my sister Jennifer. My partner in crime (first name starts with a Z) found this pattern for me. So yesterday was Hello Kitty Day and that is all I knitted. Managed to finish it during American Idol/Dancing With the Stars. All I have left is to sew the ears on the side of the hat, make a flower out of felt, some eyes and a nose all out of felt. I ddo need someone to draw me a nive big flower. Any takers????????? :0) This was a very easy pattern to knit and I am going to make myself one as well. :0)
Here are the ears and the hat . Just got to sew those bad boys on to the hat. That will have to wait until Thursday when I a, under direct supervision. HHAHAHAHAH :0)

3 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Very cute hat! I can't draw but i bet you could print out one of the felted flowers and blow it up on a photocopier and then use that as a pattern!

Claudia said...

OMG that is SO adorable!!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Zonda said...

Hehe...I want one! Will you knit me one???? pwwweesh!