Saturday, March 15, 2008

Son of a dragonfly


If I never see or hear the words dragonfly agin that would be great by me. I am knitting a pair of dragonfly socks up and I am about ready to take a bee-bee gun and kill all the dragonflys in the world!!! :0) I am an animal lover and would never hurt one, but you know what? Dragonflies are evil at this point and must be destroyed!!!It is a great pattern, not hard at all but one that does require me to focus and have minimal interuptions. Well the first sock is beautiful. I surprised myself and felt confident that the second one will come out just as nice. Well son of a dragonfly, it didn't. This is my third time that I had to frog the darn thing. Well guess what I did late last night. I killed the dragonfly. I took my bee-bee gun and shot him right in the butt. The sock is in dragonfly timeout and will NOT come out until he behaves. I am starting on another pair of socks. A pair of ankle socks for the summer in panda cotton. So far it is going very nicely. HAHAHA guess I showed the dragonfly who the boss is.....ME!!!!

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Oh Man!! What happened!!!
Yes, you need to start something new..

um..dragonfly!

hehe..*ducks and runs!*

cpurl17 said...

Put that yarn in time out and let it come back as a different pattern!!

Knitterssister said...

At least you tried!