Sunday, March 2, 2008

I live at a zoo.


Everybody that knows me knows that have a huge spot for animals. I love all animals and will take in just about anything. But I honestly can say that I fell like I am living at a freaking zoo!!!!! I have 3 cats and 1 guinea pig. But wait there's one more!!!! Well here is a picture of my latest edition to the family. This is Jackson, and he is an 8 week old floopy mix rabbit. I will not bother to go into the story on how I got him but let's just make it known that I DID NOT have anything to do with it this time. I know NOTHING about bunnies so I am tyring to educate myself about them and I have my hands full with this one. But I must say that he is a good little bunny and is absolutly adorable!!!! Sp far the cats are not bothered by him and do not bother Jackson. Since I have a zoo at my house anyone that comes to visit will be charged an entrance fee to the ever growing petting zoo. :0)

1 comment:

Zonda said...

Awww he's so cute!!!

I need to make you a sign for your Zoo! :)