Friday, March 28, 2008

Ok all of my peeps. The day is fast approaching!!!!! My date with Ami James. I meet him Monday at noon for a nice lunch!!! He is such a hottie that I am drooling right now just thinking about him. :0)
Ok so I am not going on a date with him but I am going to be tattooed by Ami on Monday down in Miami. I am leaving today and am on my way!!!! Singing Welcome to Miami the entire way!!!!! I so so so so am nervous. This man will be touching me!!!!! pant pant. How will I be able to control myself? It will be hard, but the tatto will be a kick ass one. It will be a sheep knitting. before I get any strange comments you have to see it before you judge it. The sheep is a cartton type one and I am going to take a skein of Poison 5 with me for the color. I will be taking plenty of pictures and posting them once I get back. I will be back late Tuesday!!!!! Talk to you all then. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Hehe..wished I could be there to watch you drool!! Can't wait to see it!

cpurl17 said...

OMG! Take photos! Good luck!

Karen said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I agree, he is SO HOT!!! Wow, I am so glad I clicked over from Zonda's blog. Have a great time - and hopefully you'll be on T.V. too!!