Monday, March 24, 2008

Hazel is in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Now I know that there are going to be people out there, that think that I am a loony toon and needs to be medicated, but let me assure everyone that I am doing just fine!!!!!! Today my lovely postman brough me my newest addition to my kitty family. I adopted a little kitty by the name of Hazlenut Maxwell. Hazel was born on March 15, 2008 in Daytona Beach Florida. I am sooo happy to have her be a pert of my kitty klan. As you can see see Hazel loves to look out the window with Misty and love to nuzzle with my himmie Prissie. Hazel is quite the camera whore!! :0) She loves to pose.
Now before anyone calls my Dr and tries to have me committed. I belong to a Knitted Kitty group here on Ravelry where every month we have a swap buddy that me make adn swap kittied with. We have to include a birth certificate with the knitted kitty. This has been soooo much fun that I am signed up for the next month swap. Zonda and Christine you really need to sign up for this. Do it before the 28th and you tooo can have your very own knitted kitty. Aimee thank you so much for little Hazel. I LOVE her and so do my kitties. :0)


2 comments:

Zonda said...

Hehehe!! Hazel is a cutie!

Claudia said...

I love how Hazel is coffee colored, too! It all fits! I still haven't gotten a photo of mine put up, but I'll get there! LOL