Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hope all had a Merry Christmas

My brother got me this book. My brother knows that I love to knit so this was a perfect gift. What was more special to me what when he asked me if i knit with Alpaca. When I told him that i hadn't he went on to tell me that there is a yarn store where he lives. He went there twice to get me some Alpaca but the
store was close both days. What a brother!!!!








I love stitch markers and one can never have too many of them. I got the cutest stitch markers from a very special friend... I love frapachinos so this was the perfect gift.





The Malibrigo fairy paid me a visit and was very very good to me. I got two skeins of plum Malibrigo. Purple is my very favorite color, and I was so excited when I saw these skeins. Now I just have to find the perfect pattern to use for this yarn. Thanks Malibrigo fairy.






























No comments: