Thursday, December 25, 2008

You want me to do what on my vacation

I had so many thinngs that I wanted to do on my Christmas break. I just knew that I would get lots and lots of knitting done, so much that my hands would hurt. HAHAHA as I soon would find out the joke was on me. I have not been knitting lately but instead I have been busy painting. In early October when I purchased my house I knew that there would be several "stages" or renavations that needed to be made. Well the first part was to paint the living room. We wanted to paint this room first so that we could lay hardwood floor down soon after. I had no idea that my living room was as big as it is. It took my sister and I 3 days to paint the living room. As you can see I think that the paint fumes got a hold of my sister cause she looks like she is having way tooooo much fun. We painted the living room pumpkin butter and wow what a difference a coat of paint can do to a room. Next for me is to paint the spare bedroom cause hardwood flooring will go in there as well. My poor knitting is soooo neglected.

1 comment:

Zonda said...

Ohh love that color! I can't wait to see it in person! Yeah, the thing is to not "plan" to knit...cause other stuff gets in the way!