Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Dragonfly Socks

These are my latest pair of socks. These are my dragonfly socks and will be for this months sock knit along. Yes I said mine. I am not a greedy person at all, but dog gone it I want a pair for myself. When everybody in my family (except my brother) has a pair of socks except me there is a problem. So now it is all about me time. I was worried at first that I may have bitten off more than I can chew with this pattern. But it is not bad at all. Maybe because my buddy Zonda had to go out and buy me these stitch markers that have a k2tog and ssk on them and she put them on my socks. So now I do not even have to look at the pattern cause I have these kickass markers telling me what to do.
I do not know though what Zonda was trying to tell me.....hmmmmmmm maybe that I need reminders of what to do on what needle. naaahhhh....... maybe to stop knitting socks on a size 1 when I had been knitting them on a size 3....naaaaaahhhh..... maybe to stop knitting my decreases on the wrong side of the darn needle...naaahhhhh...... Maybe Zonda just loves me.... even though I have done the above and many many more silly things. YAHHHHHHH that's the correct answer!!! :0)

3 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Darling, you deserve a whole drawer ful of socks just for you!! They look great so far...

Zonda said...

You got it! Me loves you! Despite all of the above challenges, you perservere where others would quit! Hey, and a few little reminders don't matter! Now about finding something to tell you what goes on what needle..hmmmm have to think on that!

Hey, Wooooolmeise is in the house and waiting for you ;)

Zonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.