Friday, January 4, 2008

Time to clean out!




I finally managed to prganize my "knitting closet". This should have been done a long time ago. I bought 2 big tubs in addition to the one really big one that I had. Boy oh Boy did I have a lot of yarn. (but then don't we all) I even managed to organize and keep a tally on how many and what kind of needles I have. My sister was amazed to see how much yarn that I had. But we all knows what this means don't we? Now that I cleaned out, that means that I have room for more yarn. :0)

3 comments:

cpurl17 said...

If I told you how many tubs of yarn I have you'd pass out!

Can you come over and organize mine??

yarnsnob said...

Sure I'll be right over to ehlp out. :0) I also have a chest of drawer that is full of yarn. Do you think that we have a problem? :0)

Zonda said...

Hehe...Mega road trip to visit Cpurl girl! We'd have a blast!