Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What the HECK!!!!!!

Well I managed to finish 3 out of the 4 socks and the lucky recipents seemed to enjoy them. My youngest sister also liked her earflap hat. She's a photo-journalist for NBC News in Charlotte and is outside all the time reporting so that came in handy. :0)
As everyone opened their socks, I explained to my brother that he didn't get a pair of socks because I didn't think that he would wear them. (he's such a picky dresser). Well sister was dead wrong. He told me that he would wear them and that he likes earth-tone colors. What the heck!!!! :0( I totally misjudged this because I really didn't think that Jason would wear knitted socks. I feel so bad because everyone else got a pair but him. So I guess that I have to knit my brother a pair. I don't mind though because I seem to finally have gotten the hang of knitting socks. I am by no means great at this, but I am getting better.

2 comments:

Zonda said...

Woot!! Yay!! Um..guess you'd better get Dad's socks done soon! Sounds like Jason's wanting his pair soon! ;)

See you tomorrow!!

cpurl17 said...

Ha! The Secret's out and now everyone will want a pair of hand knit socks!