Friday, December 14, 2007

SCHOOL'S OUT!!

Oh my gosh, I am on cloud nine. I teach at a year round school and today was the last day. I could not have lasted one more minute. The kids were out of control. But I had the last laugh because we had our party an hour before school was out so I sent them home all sugared up!!! I am sure all the parents love me. HAHAH
So now we are on our 3 week break!!! SO everybody knows what that means. I can now knit all damn night if I please. I do NOT have to set my alarm fro 4:45 for 3 whole weeks. I am knitting like a wild woman so everyone will get there socks. I may make it, but I will be pulling many late nights. :0) I am going to make my mentor Zonda proud of me when we meet again. :0) She will not belive that this is the same person that she had to draw a picture/diagram for.

2 comments:

Zonda said...

Awww!! I'm proud of you already!! You are knitting like 4 pairs simultaneously and still are somewhat sane LOL!

cpurl17 said...

oh, I'm so jealous of all that time off but you deserve it!!

Have fun knitting!!