Sunday, November 4, 2007

The light bulb is finally on!!!

I got it, I got it, I got it!!!!!! It has finally sunk in and I am off and running with my first pair of socks. I have finally passed the gussett and now I am knitting the foot. I have no idea of why it took me so long to understand how to knit up the gussett. All I know is that I do understand what I am doing now and I am so happy!!!! I may have my family members thier pair of socks by Christmas instead of just their one sock!! :0) i know Zonda is breathing a huge sigh or relief right now and is thinking it's about time that something has finally sank in with me. :0)

3 comments:

Zonda said...

I was and still am doing the happy dance!! When I saw just how far you have come on Thurs. nite, I wanted to faint..well not really! But I am very proud of you for not giving up!! Go you!

cpurl17 said...

Doesn't it feel great when you finally "get it"???? I'm so happy for you!!

Lisa said...

See--I knew you could get it.

I shut down something horrible when I first tried to learn. The later try was MUCH more successful.
(Zonda to the rescue for me too--and I am forever grateful