Sunday, November 15, 2009

It is good being a Nascar fan






Being a Nascar Fan is a good thing to be. It has many privelages. It allows females the chance to hang with some hot redneck boys. If you don't mind the fact that some of them may be missing some teeth you will have a great time.



You also get to have a huge "slumber party" for the weekend while cooking out and sampling some of the endless supply of beer.



You get a chance to bond with nature and sleep under the stars. So what if you have to share your space with some creepy crawlers and have to use the port-a-potties.



If the toothless redneck boys are not up your alley you can always drool over the hot Nascar drivers. Tony Stewart, Dale Jr, Jimmi

e Johnson. There is one driver that is guaranteed to rev up your engines....



Just got my Nascar Swap package from Ria aka Tonyfan4ever and wow I got lots of cool things in there. I got 3 skeins of Silky Malabrigo in my favorite color....Purple. One skein is Blackberry and the other two are Nocturnal.






I also got a really cool Tony Stewart hat. I love it but not too sure if my little model Priscilla does. Come on Prissie mommie has taught you which Nascar drivers are cute and Tony is. What can I say she's strictly a Dale Jr. fan.




Here's a picture of all the goodie Nascar itmes that I got from Ria. Love it, love it, love it. The only item that is missing from the picture is bar of dark chocolate. Um um um um the unhappy model ate it. (as I am whiping my face to get rid of the evidence.)

1 comment:

Zonda said...

Haha..Priscilla looks a bit ticked if you ask me ;) That Malabrigo is awesome, great goodies there.