Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Stooges Were Let Loose......



















Yes people The Three Stooges managed to sweet talk the doctors into getting a day pass and were let loose for the day... Not sure if this was a good idea for all the innocent people of society, but we sure had a blast. We attended a sock class held by WendyKnits who showed us how to knit a sock toe up. As you can see from the picture I was doing doing ok even without my flask right Megan??!!


After the class we went to lunch with some of the other girls that we met at the class where Megan got in trouble by Wendy. How embarassing to get in trouble by the instructor of the class. Megan the trouble maker of the bunch decided that she would take the straw wrappers and throw them across to the other table where Wendy was sitting at. Well Megan got the finger from Wendy....HAHAHAHAH.....


We really had a blast and even managed to sneak in some shopping. How could we leave a yarn strore without buying some yarn.


We really had a great time. It's great to have "girl time" and hopefully I'll be able to knit up a pair of toe up socks.





4 comments:

Zonda said...

Haha...we are the 3 stooges too! I had a great time as well!

MsKnottyKnits said...

The 3 stooges... LOL! That could not be a more accurate name!

Momma! Momma!

cpurl17 said...

Aw, it looks likd you had a fabu time!

Claudia said...

Hey!!!!! Looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!!!

I failed miserably at Wendy's book, trying to do one of those socks. I'm trying to do one cuff down, so if I can conquer that (and maybe do a few more), I might try toe up again.

(it's those wrapped stitches that made mincemeat out of me) LOL

:)