Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hippoty Hop..It's bunny time


I am in a bunny group here on Ravelry and we had our first bunny swap. We were paired with fellow bunny owners and had to get a package together not only for the owner, but also for the bunny. Jackson and I were paired with a bunny named Mozart. Mozart was a brown bunny with some white on the underside of his tail. I thought that I would get Kendall (bunnie's mom) some knitting needles and stitch markers with Mozart on them. So I contacted Jillian who has a business called Weeones. Jillian makes all different kinds of stitch markers and needles. There are many many animal stitch markers, as well as other "themed" ones. I have ordered from Jillian 2 times now and love the results. These bunny ones were a special order that Jillian did for me. I simply described Mozart to Jillian and she put her magic together and came up with these. Jillian is awesome and her work speaks for itself. So if anyone is in need of some really cool stitchmarkers/knitting needles Weeones is the place to go to.