Monday, April 21, 2008

With love from Alaska


When my youngest sister went on a cruise to Alaska she knew exactly what I wanted. Besides the shot glass. Yarn..... She brought me back several skeins of various yarns, one of which was a merino wool. Wasn't really sure what I was going to make but I decided on a bag. So I just got done with knitting/felting this little baggie. I love this little baggie. The colors are beautiful and the yarn felted marvelously. It took two cycles in the wash and bamm out came this litte baggie. I am enjoying felting and may become the newest "felted bag lady" So watch out!!!!

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Hehe..a felted bag lady! I like that! Nice job! :)

cpurl17 said...

ooh! I'm going on a cruise to Alasak next month! Where did she go for the yarn?

BTW, that bag is adorable!

Knitterssister said...

I love it!